We are almost at the finish line! We have 14 days before the election!!!!
This Saturday & Sunday (March 27-28) & next Saturday & Sunday (April 3-4), I am asking for as many walkers as possible to join me in walking for my campaign- so we can go though my area for school board and encourage others to vote for me!
- Time: 10 a.m. – until (or however long you can join us)
- Attire: If you can wear purple that would be great! If not, anything!
- Kids are welcome to come and walk with an adult!
My goal is to have at least 25 walkers to hit up all 17 precincts I have!!
Other ways to help:
- Have people to early vote on Saturday & next! (Get family and friends to go to the County building Saturday to vote- I will take a picture with them.) If you don’t live in the area but can do friend to friend cards to people in my area that will be great!
- Make phones and get the word out to vote for me!
Please fill this form out if you are able to attend:
Thank you all for everything you have done so far to help me work towards achieving a goal in which we all win!
Erica T. Austin, MA
“There are times when we do not recognize that it is time for us to move forward. When life is ready for us to move and we resist, life will move us by any means necessary. What may feel like a disaster is actually a graduation.” ~ Iyanla Vanzant